Wednesday 12 February 2014

Passions & Obsessions - Action Figure Mono Print

This is a piece of work from my Passions & Obsessions brief which I done in my A-levels where I had to pick something which I was either passionaite about or and obsession. For me this was a great brief to be given as I'm passionaite about several thing one being comic book/graphic novels and action figures. I decided to combine them both and I firstly brought In action figures of my favourite comic book characters from the world of Marvel and took photographs of them from different angles, different parts of there body and within different compositions. The work above is a mono print of one of the photographs I had taken, for this I focused on the basic form of the action figure and the negative space within the photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment