Wednesday 12 February 2014

Crisis Today - Poster

This is another design for my Crisis Today brief I did during my A2 Graphics course, this piece is a poster I produced carrying the message of the dangers in the environment of a child. I mainly focused on things such as video games, television and the infuence they can have on children. For this design I specifically wanted a very basic but strong image so I included one of the many photographs I had taken of my nephew, this one with him holding his hand up to represent a gun. I thought this was a great photograph and I had took great inspiration from Oliviero Toscani and his use of shocking and controversial imagary. In terms of the piece on a whole I believe I have used negative space well and have obvious good use of photo shop tools and skills.
                      
                         Below is a range of other development work inspired by Oliviero Toscani.


No comments:

Post a Comment