Monday 10 February 2014

Pathway Work - Green Peace Poster Development



The three pieces of work above are from my development stage in my constilation pathway brief, I decided to use the green piece logo in the work as I was focusing on the tabboo subject of saving the environment. I chose this subject because I wanted to relate to David Hockney and the contraversial topics he chooses to convey in  his work such as homosexuality. Using some of the many prints I experimented with such as, quick printing, lino printing, and mono printing, I furthered and refined them and went on to scanning them into photo shop to develop these three experimentary poster designs using several tools, filters and changing the transparency of an image layering and creating depth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment